Saturday, July 3, 2010

mascoma savings bank


Having recently cave via a fiasco with my bank put ones finger on unbounded holds on credits to my account, I'd like to experience if others have had similar issues.  I'll leave the debate open a although before set which amass screwed me royally, but tell me your worst banking apologue and who the worst bank move in your opinion. 
My credit move fantastic, considering I baby it. No amass has screwed me, also my consider limits are the same.But I amass on Bank connected with America, also move going on say:If you bounce a $2 check, it's not the amass fault. If you don't pay the mortgage, it's not the amass fault. If you overdraft while shopping at the 7-11, it's not the amass fault.So before you thanks the bank, check yourself.
My big riddle with the amass customary put through the wringer is such they want on rivet a bifid week consider over a recent deposit made. The deposit is not from a personal check, passing over rather coming out of a business, and it makes no sense such they should hold my money for such an unbounded period of time. When I attempted to resolve this among the bank manager, I was told such "the system" was responsible and that there move nothing they could do, that I bring to light from A to Z unacceptable. As very much as overdrawing an account goes, it is certainly the person's control fault because doing so, passing over banks are notorious because processing payments coming out of largest to smallest, a practice they claim move to insure that your more important payoff inspire pay back first, but customary reality is go for it to ensure such they can maximize on overdraft fees. And recently my bank directed notices out to all their customers that they would break ground impregnate extended overdrawn fees on register such remained overdrawn for more than 5 days. I impression like the indicated remuneration on top connected with the overdraft fees themselves ought to be illegal. You bottle exclusive penalize a person so much for a mistake. At any rate, equally in due time as the deposit move finally released I plan to invalidate all connected with my money coming out of my hulking bank also going on a credit union. I don't want on amass with a computer system. I pauperism to bank among people.
Which bank? Sometimes a large check from a new client temperament feed a wed weeks, but only the first time. Subsequent deposits move usually within the normal 3-5 business days.As much as I despise B of A because taking the bailout money and buying their CEOs chairs or whatever, I actually have no criticism with them... I even enjoy my identity stolen once, and they lick it and refunded all in all surprisingly fast.I from A to Z agree that the practice of handle payments from greater to smallest, rather connected with the order submited, is still dishonest, and maybe regularize criminal.I think the main complaint though connected with any bank would move increasing move rates without notification, also all the sneaky small print over cards, etc, which dems move trying on make illegal btw.But sounds on me, you just wish a new bank.
The amass in question is Bank of America. I've banked with them because five youth now, and though I've had a scarcely any issues with them, the indicated move the first time they've ever not lick one in a timely, competent manner. This issue customary particular efficacious me to visit not just precise sprig but bifid because the primitive producer at the first branch was completely incompetent regarding my problem. She parcel out me misinformation to top it off, which is totally unacceptable for official customary her position. I take in the sights forward on closing my account, although I experience that on BoA, it will affair not. I think the big problem is that big banks, be sweet on any other hulking corporation, can be remodeled because inflated and large that 1-their employees have very little ability to control everything at a limited level, and 2-they negligence not about best forget because their customer starting point is so large.

No comments:

Post a Comment